Abbie Andrews - Level 4 Stylist
This stylist double books in between appointments and utilizes an assistant for washes and blowdrys after color.
How long have you been doing hair?
- Since 2011
Education and Background:
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion Marketing and Management - Stephens College Columbia, Mo
- Studied Fahion and Business - American Intercontinental University in London , England
- Cosmetology School - Aveda Institute- New York, NY- 2011
- Apprenticeship - Woodley & Bunny Salon- New York, NY- 2012
- Apprenticship and Stylist - The Parlor Salon- Wellesly, MA- 2012 - 2014
- Goldwell color trends - 2013
- Barbering with Mikey - Kansas City, 2017
- Hair Painting with Christina Cipro from Little Axe, NY- KCMO - 2017
- In addition to years of experience, continuing education at Lumine Salon every other Monday
Describe your style of work:
- Modern haircuts and color with versitility to fit each individual taste and lifestyle. I love Hair Painting, and soft moveable mens cuts.
- Making People feel good about themselves!
Why I got into hair:
- After College I started in Retail, and moved to New York for better opportunites to further my carerr. Once I was in New York I got into fashion styling and was introduced to a whole new world of beauty. Hair was an easy transition for me. Plus it was in my blood since my Mom was a hairdresser!
What Do You Love Most about working at Lumine?
- Being in such an inspirational, creative environment and working with a team that loves what they do!