Taylor Cunningham - Level 2 Stylist
This stylist does not Double Book in between appointments.
check out Taylor's work here@taylorlumine
How long have you been doing hair?
- Since 2013
Education and Career Background?
- Toni & Guy Advanced Cutting - Dallas, TX - Spring 2018
- Completion of the Lumine Salon Assistant Program - December 31 2017
- Completion of Cosmetology School- Marinello School of Beauty - 2013
- Northwest Missouri State University - Majored in Fashion and Interior Design - 2012
Continuing Education and Career Highlights
- Assistant Program Lumine Salon 2016 - 2017
- Hair Styling for Mother Models Tribute Fashion Show - Saint Louis, MO - Winter 2017
- Fluid Hair painting with KL Christofferson of Cheeky Strut Salon - Buzz Salon- Iowa City, IA Fall 2017
- Oribe Signature Cut with Christian Ceja Compin of Umbrella Salon- San Fransisco, CA - Lumine Salon -Fall 2017
- Hair Painting with Christina Cipro of Little Axe Salon, Brooklyn, NY- Lumine Salon - Spring 2017
- Men's Barbering with Mike Henger - Paisley and Stripe Salon - Spring 2017
How would you describe your work?
" Natural, soft, moveable, timeless"
What are you most passionate about in your job and why?
" I am most passionate about educating my clients. I love being able to show them new ways to style or change up their look so they feel their best in between their appointments with me. "
What do you love most about working at Lumine? " I love that each and every day I am surrounded by beautiful, strong, creative women. There is something super empowering about being in that kind of environment. We are always changing and evolving as a group and I love being part of such an amazing team."
What are your hobbies and interests? " I spend most of my time chasing after my daughter! She keeps me on my toes and is always makeing me laugh. We love trying new things together and going new places. Everyday is an adventure!"
Pricing for Taylor's services - ( Prices reflect starting prices. Please ask for a specific quote during your consultation.)
All Over Color: $97+
Fluid Hair Painting: $ 190+