Ashley Wessling - Level 2 Stylist
This stylist does not double book in between appointments.
instagram link: @actuallyhair
Education and Career Background?
- Kevin Murphy Tour - Las Vegas, NV - 2018
- 901 Academy - 901 Highlight - Los Angeles, CA - 2018
- Toni & Guy Classic Cutting - Dallas, TX - 2018
Completion of the Lumine Salon Assistant Program - 2017
Hair Painting with Christina Cipro of Little Axe Salon in Brooklyn, NY - Lumine Salon -Spring 2017
- Kevin Murphy Color Trends - Lumine Salon - Summer 2017
- Oribe Signature Cut with Christian Ceja Compin of Umbrella Salon - San Fransisco - Lumine Salon - Fall 2017
- Fluid Hair Painting with KL Christofferson of Cheeky Strut Salon Grand Rapids, MI - Buzz Salon, Iowa City, IA - Fall 2017
- Z Hair Academy 2015 - 2016
Why did you get into doing hair as a career?
"I was very involoved with my high school theather department. I started doing hair back stage for shows and it seemed so natural to me. I liked the creativity I could put towards it so I thought it would be a good creer choice."
Describe your Style
" Soft, Undone, Effortless"
Hair you are most Passionate About?
" I love all aspects of styling. There are so many beautiful and unique styles that can be created with hair, and I enjoy discovering those techniques as well as finding new ones on my own."
What do you love most about working at Lumine?
" I love that Lumine isn't your typical salon environment, there is nothing stuffy about it. The salon gives me the freedom to really open up with clients as well as my fantastic co-workers. I know I'll always get a good laugh every time I walk in the building."
Pricing - ( Prices refelcet starting prices. Please ask for a specific quote during your consultation)
All Over Color: $98+
Fluid Hair Painting: $150+
Special Occasion Hair (non-bridal): $75+