NANCY GREER WEBER- Level 8 Stylist
Owner & Stylist
This stylist double books in between services and utilizes an assistant for washes and blowdrys after color.
Check out Nancy and her work here:
How long have you been doing hair?
What is your education and career background?
I started out with a major in fashion design and textile surface design. While working in college at a hair salon I was intrigued by the art of hair. Finding the similarities between fashion, textile design, and hair was an easy fit. Hair should complement the person like clothing. It should be customized to it's wearer. It is not a one size fits all. I realized this relationship and realized the career I needed to be in.
When I created Lumine I wanted to create an environment built on teamwork, high quality education standards, caring for clients like friends and family, and having a team of creatives to do bad ass hair every day; thriving and feeding off of each other. I take my education seriously. I travel the world looking for the next thing to bring back home. My education includes intensive yearly training of a minimum 80 hours per year. My most important education is the following:
* Toni And Guy Advanced Cutting - London, England - 2017
* The Perfect Bleed at Not Another Salon - London, England 2017
* Not Another Salon Assistant - London, England- 2017
* R+ Co - Master Razor class with Howard Mclaren - Miami, FL - 2016
* Balayage vs Foils class at Parlour and Juke - Nashville, TN. - 2016
* Great Lengths Certified - Minneapolis, MN - 2016
* Toni & Guy- Teaching techniques Dallas, TX - 2016
* Oribe - Razor Bob with Coby Alcántar - Miami, FL -2015
* Toni & Guy Foundations of cutting - Dallas, TX - 2015
V76 - Men's Hair cutting - KCMO - 2015
* Oribe - The Art of hair inspired by David Bowie - Micheal Angelo (from Wonderland Beauty Parlor) - Chicago, IL - 2015
* Red Carpet Styling with Ted Gibson - New York, New York - 2015
* Toni & Guy Fall/Winter Trends Collection - Santa Monica, CA - 2014
* Oribe La Fama - Hands on with Oribe Cannales - Miami, FL 2014
* Oribe Styling with Ronnie Stam - KCMO - 2012
Deva Curl - Advanced curly cut and pintura color certified - New York, New York - 2010
Vidal Sassoon - Classic Cutting - Chicago, IL - 2010
Siggers French Balayage certification - Atlanta, GA - 2010
Bumble and Bumble- Master Styling - New York, New York- 2009
What are you most passionate about in your job?
Putting the right shape on the right person. I love cutting, and creating personalized hair color. Giving hair the right movement and texture is key in the work I do. I like a very organic, lived in style. Overdone is not my thing. I like people. I like making relationships, learning about them, and who they really are.
How would you describe the style of work you do?
Moveable, effortless, textured, lived in.
What do you love most about working at Lumine?
I love my team. I love working in a creative space with amazing, and interesting clients. I am filled with joy every day that so many people have supported me and my dream over the years.
Owner: 16 years experience - 120 + hours continuing education per year.
Haircut - 89+
Long or Thick haircut - $110+
All Over Color: $157+
Highlights: $220 +