Krista Kern - Level 3 Stylist and Lumine Educator
Krista Double books in between appointments and utilizes an assistant for washes and blowdrys after color.
Check out Krista's work here :
Krista is a Graduate of the Lumine Salon Apprenticeship Program. As well as the cutting educator for the Lumine Assistant program. Krista loves bright and fun color, she is a master of blondes, and has a passion for cutting textured and classic shapes.
Level 3: - 7 years of experience - 40 hours of continuing education per year, as well as a cutting educator for our assistant program.
* Bleaching Specialist training - Not Another Salon - London, England - Spring 2018
* Salon Assistant - Not Another Salon - London, England - Spring 2018
* Oribe Signature haircut - Christian Ceja -Compin of Umbrella Salon- San Fransisco, CA - Lumine Salon 2017
* Toni and Guy advanced academy - Santa Monica - Summer 2017
* Toni and Guy Cutting Teaching Techniques - Dallas- spring 2017
* Advanced Hair Painting with Christina Cipro - Little Axe Salon Brooklyn, NY - Lumine Salon - Spring 2017
* Toni and Guy Classic Cutting - Dallas - winter 2017
* Completion of Lumine Salon Apprenticeship - Kansas City, MO 2016
* Kuene color Trends - Atlanta 2016
* R & CO on the Road Collective - Chicago 2015
* Prices reflect the lowest starting number for the service. Additional charges may apply based on density of hair. *
Haircut: $51 +
Roots: $70 +
All Over Color: $107 +
Highlights: $142 +
Double Process: $250 +